LakeSide Outing Club Inc.
Page Lake is a private residential and vacation community in the Endless Mountain Region of Pennsylvania. Page Lake is owned and operated by the Lakeside Outing Club Inc. (“The Club”), a for-profit C corporation organized under United States federal income tax law and registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue. The Club is composed of shareholders who live or vacation on the lake.
The purpose of this corporation is to preserve for it and its shareholders use, a body of water in New Milford Township known as Page Lake and to:
• Provide, maintain and preserve Page Lake for the safe recreational activities of all of its shareholders.
• Promote and maintain the natural beauty of the physical environment of Page Lake.
• Prevent harm to the environment of Page Lake.
• To enact and enforce rules and regulations for the use of Page Lake in a safe and reasonable manner and promote the general health, safety and welfare of its shareholders.
• Coordinate the efforts of all shareholders within the club toward the common good
|Vice President||Doug DeAngelofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary||Dr. Chris Lakeemail@example.com|
|Lake Shore Drive||Michael Ksenichfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|South Shore Drive||Bob Keyesemail@example.com|
|The Pines||Chuck Perkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|East Shore Drive||Vacant|
|East Shore Drive||Steve Reinhartemail@example.com|
|Warren Park Rd.||Paige Sedlecakfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pucker Huddle Rd.||Keith Coleemail@example.com|
|West Shore Dr.||Bret Wrigleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Non Board Members
|Membership Coordinator||Mary DeAngeloemail@example.com|
|Clubhouse Coordinator||Christen Beamerfirstname.lastname@example.org|