Time: 5pm – 8PM
Place : Clubhouse
Giddy Up and Go Returns.
Food Truck + the Ice Cream truck
If you are interested in having the lily pads in and around your dock treated please email Steve Reinhart @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a family emergency the food truck for this Friday July 8th has been canceled.
2022 Annual General Membership Meeting Agenda
7/2/2022 10 AM
- Welcome and Recognitions–Randy DeAngelo
- Approval of the minutes from 7/3/2021 Annual General Membership Meeting–Chris Lake
- Treasurer’s Report–Andrea Cole
- Presentation on moving from 501c7 (Non-profit) to C- Corp–Attorney Alex Snyder
- New website presentation for Page-Lake.com–Mary DeAngelo
- Water studies update/ Fish update–Randy DeAngelo
- Sewer update–Bill Friedah
- Dam/ Inlets and Dredging presentation–Randy DeAngelo
- Voting for Officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary)
- Voting for Directors (East Lake Shore Dr., Lake Shore Dr., South Shore Drive., Warren Park Road)
- Motion to increase boat and engine size – discussion and full membership vote
- Future board initiatives:
- Complete review, and revision, if necessary, of Rules and Regulations and the By-Laws to be inline with current C-Corp status.
- Move forward with the Major Initiatives, working with outside agencies and experts.
- Conduct a comprehensive study on the effects of winter drawdown vs. temporary drawdown.
- Continue necessary renovations of Clubhouse.
- New Business from General Membership
- Closing reminders