May 23rd, 2022
First, I would like to welcome you all to our new website: Page-Lake.com courtesy of Mary DeAngelo, our membership coordinator. I think you will find this to be easier to navigate than our previous website. We have retained a lot of the old information available to our members and added some great new features such as online payments for dues, decals and several other items. Please be sure to sign up for email reminders HERE for events and other important information that will be made available on the website.
The annual membership meeting is scheduled for July 2, 2022 at 10am. Please take a look HERE to see the official notice and to access your proxy voting forms. You will also find a copy of the minutes for 2021 full membership meeting HERE as well as a copy of this year’s financials HERE
The annual membership chicken barbecue will be Sunday July 3rd from 4-6 PM Band 6-10pm at the Clubhouse.
Over the past 11 months, our Board of Directors has been busy addressing initiatives and action items for 2021-2022.
- Updated to properly Insure and protect the assets of the LOC- Erie Insurance
- All quarterly dam inspections
- Reviewed and vetted money management groups and have retained the services of Fulton Bank to invest and manage LOC assets.
- Reviewed all LOC accounting by outside auditor – Johnson Lauder and Savidge
This review highlighted that the LOC was no longer eligible for 501C7 non- profit status. The Board of Directors has rectified the requirements of the Common Wealth of Pennsylvania and Federal government. You can read the history HERE .
- Clubhouse Improvements and Plans. HERE.
- Approval of Lake Water Quality Study with management recommendations, based on water quality data and observed conditions within the lake (June, July, August).- Hanover Engineering
- Approval of Stocking of the Lake – View fishing report HERE.
- Approval of a comprehensive study of the fish community in the lake. – Aqua link management.
As we begin our summer and celebrate 100 years of the Lakeside Outing Club we ask that you review all the boating and safety rules HERE to make this a special summer for all our membership.
Randy DeAngelo – LOC President